We’re Hiring : Animator
Clockwork Media is looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Junior Animator to join the South Africa’s fastest growing content and communications agency. This is a full-time position based in Johannesburg.
The successful candidate needs outstanding design and conceptualising skills, and the ability to bring any objects to life.
The ideal candidate will have:
- a presentable portfolio of work they have done
- up to 3 years experience in a similar role
- exceptional skill in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator and Adobe After Effect
- organisation skills and attention to detail
- the ability to take initiative and work alone or as part of a team
- an understanding of the social/digital environment
- a design based tertiary qualification
- experience working under pressure and producing high quality work in a relatively restricted time frame.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conceptualising creative ideas
- Following precise briefs set by clients / account managers
- Meet with creative director and occasionally clients to determine the scope of a project
- Advise on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Create images that follow a client’s specific CI
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Create designs either by hand or using computer software
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Present the design to creative director
- Incorporate changes recommended by the creative director / clients into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
If you feel like you have what it takes please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not hear from us within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.