We’re Hiring: PR Account Manager
Clockwork Media is looking for an experienced, dedicated and enthusiastic PR Account Manager to join South Africa’s fastest growing content and communications agency. This is a full-time position based in Johannesburg.
The successful candidate needs outstanding client relations skills, a friendly disposition and have previous experience working as an Accounts Manager preferably at an Agency. We are looking for a candidate that is looking to forge a long standing relationship with Clockwork Media and grow as the agency grows.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 1 – 3 years’ experience in PR Account Management
- Have strong media relations including monitoring media responses to press releases and campaigns, managing interviews, campaigns and article distribution
- Have relevant verifiable degrees or diplomas
- Be comfortable in liaising with clients on a weekly and monthly basis handling client expectations, status meetings, reports, progress
- Have an ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Have a proven ability to build relationships with clients and co-workers
- Work well with people with varying personalities
- Take active measures to solve problems and commit to a high level of service
- Be confident, resourceful, decisive, and willing to take initiative
- Be able to work effectively as an individual and as part of a team, while fostering a collaborative and harmonious work environment
- Be able to keep cool under pressure and help others do the same
- Be presentable and a people’s person
- Strong experience with B2B and tech clients
Clockwork will provide:
- Opportunities to grow and gain invaluable experience as an Account Manager
- The opportunity to work on an international electronics brand across all their business units
- A cool work environment that promotes creativity and forward thinking.
- A choice of generic branded parking bay.
If you are interested in the position, please send us your updated CV with a cover letter to email@example.com