We’re Hiring: Web Developer
The role is responsible for coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Web Developer Job Requirements:
- Familiarity with web development frameworks and libraries such as Angular, React & Docker.
- Competence with back-end programming languages such as Node.js, PHP & MySQL
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to the protection of PIDs (personal identifiers).
- Functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc …).
- Experience with version control tools like GIT and packaging tools like Grunt and Gulp.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Works closely with the Senior Developer and Creative Director helping brainstorm for current and new clients.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Experience developing websites, microsites, landing pages using CMSs such as WordPress, Craft CMS and Twig, Joomla and Drupal.
- Develops and configures emailers using a combination of HTML and email management services.
Web Developer Skills and Qualifications:
If you feel like you are the right candidate for the position please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com
If you do not receive any correspondence within 10 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.