Activations & Events Project Manager
Experience: 3 – 5 years
Reporting to: Activations Lead
Event project managers plan and execute events, leading teams from the initial conception of the event to its successful completion. This role requires excellent event-planning skills along with the ability to define project milestones and deadlines and coordinate both teams and external contractors to ensure a successful and enjoyable event that meets organizational goals and expectations
- Partnering with all agency departments to create seamless delivery of all activations. (ie. review briefs, develop plans, distribute assets, oversee the execution and report results)
- Show a deep understanding for project planning and detailed execution of client activations.
- Managing relationships with clients.
- Conduct brainstorms to address the activation needs of the clients.
- Meeting with clients to gain a better understanding of activation requirements.
- Set up and plan client activations
- Manage client activation from beginning to end (from brief, to sign off, execution and post activation reporting.)
- Manage stakeholder relationships and those involved in client activations.
- Plan logistics of each client activation.
- Help recruit, train and manage activation staff to handle the running of the client activations.
- Deploy resources as and where needed.
- Compile reporting on client activations during and post the activation.
- Manage activation department budgets, suppliers and finance procedures.
- Managing and procuring client collateral for activations.
- Marketing the activations department within the company and externally.
- Accountable for the success of failure of the activation
- Plan oversee and document all aspects of an activation
- Define the scope of work for each activation
- Analyze and identify and risks associated with hosting the activation
- Ensure safety and security at each activation
- Cater to all dietary requirements needs at an activation
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within scope and budget.
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Strong sense of financial acumen
- Strong organisational/project management skills