Client Onboarding Coordinator
Clockwork is currently looking for a Client Onboarding Coordinator in the New Business team. The role in this dynamic team will span all products offered by Clockwork and will have global touch points both with clients and the Client Service team.
The Client Onboarding Coordinator is responsible for Client Onboarding new accounts, performing periodic reviews. More specifically, the Client Onboarding Coordinator will manage and undertake due diligence and review processes to understand the risks within the non-transactional and transactional client relationships to ensure that appropriate requirements, fee agreements and other due diligence is obtained and maintained in accordance with internal and regulatory standards.
The Client Onboarding Coordinator will report directly to the Operations Director.
- Responsible for the Client Onboarding and integration of new clients at Clockwork.
- Acting as the key client contact throughout the Client Onboarding process to ensure seamless transition to business as usual.
- Coordinating client adoptions, account openings, review of fund offering documentation and legal agreements, internal system setups, and project planning.
- Project management and coordination of internal functions to onboard new clients (launches and conversions) including Service Delivery, Sales, Legal, Compliance, and Technology teams.
- Participating in regional new business meetings and provision of updates to senior management and client services teams.
- Maintenance of Salesforce and production of the new business, management, and KPI reports.
- Assisting with ad hoc projects as required.
- Relevant Marketing, Advertising or Project Management Diploma
- At least 3 years’ experience in Client Service at an advertising agency
- Previous experience of working with Senior Management teams.
- Demonstrable experience and undertaking client due diligence, including completing independent searches and sanction checks.
- Prior experience interpreting policies and procedures associated with company regulations.
- Working knowledge of third-party global information sources used to complete client due diligence searches
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel and Outlook, internet search engines.
- Personable and people orientated
- Principled and self-assured
- Excellent work ethic
- Strong communicator
- Able to multitask and manage to tight timelines and deliverables.
- Able to prioritize and work in an organized fashion.
- Able to work under pressure and with a heavy workload.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Open to change and future orientated
- Creative thinker able to make well thought out decisions
- Responsive to clients and colleagues