If your numerical abilities are off the charts (see what we did there), or you were a proud mathlete at school, we want you! But mostly your brain. Clockwork is looking for a Data Analyst to join our dynamic team. Find out if you qualify below.
Our new Digital (Web, SEO and Social Media) Data Analyst will be responsible for conducting analysis, and guide on activity and design. They will develop analysis and reporting capabilities, and monitor performance and quality control processes to identify needed improvements. There would be a key focus on web and SEO.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have proven professional experience as a data analyst.
- Hold strong analytical skills, with the ability to collect, organize, analyse and decipher large amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Be able to write reports and present findings.
- Have a strong knowledge of reporting and analysis.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience with statistical packages for analysing data.
The ideal candidate’s responsibilities include:
- Gathering and documenting data requirements.
- Website tagging and testing.
- Interrogating and understanding campaign objectives.
- Providing dashboard support and resolving issues.
- Testing data integration and quality, as well as data integration and processing.
- Advising on data collection and developing data collection plans.
- Collaboration with other broader teams.
- Participating in evaluation of digital analytics technologies based on established criteria to satisfy business needs.
- Contributing to the ongoing maintenance of an institutional memory resource so that analysis requests are not repeated without due cause, and analysis recommendations are consistent and not contradictory between projects.
- Obtaining and incorporating benchmark data (internal, external) into reports and analyses for comparison purposes.
- Experience in Web Analytics and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and Google Tag Manager.
- Experience in Social Media analytics tools would be advantageous.
- Experience in, and knowledge around, SEO, Paid Media and Email Marketing would be advantageous.
If you think you meet these criteria, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgSubmit Your CV