The Data Lead is responsible for building Clockwork’s digital analytics framework and providing comprehensive business analysis and insights to enhance decision making, drive revenue growth, improve user experience and optimise other critical KPIs across digital channels.
You must be hands-on, results driven, and be able to articulate insights with the stakeholders that they partner with. The role includes cooperation and coordination with various functions and leaders within the company and requires excellent communication skills. You will also be required to guide other analysts.
- Develop analytics capability focused on websites, social channels, online marketing, and measuring digital marketing campaigns across owned/paid channels
- Provide insights and recommendations from paid media campaigns and reporting
- Create and enforce policies for effective data management
- Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data
- Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects
- Support others in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to legal and company standards
- Assist with reports and data extraction when needed
- Monitor and analyse information and data systems evaluating their performance to discover ways of enhancing them (new technologies, upgrades etc.)
- Ensure digital databases and archives are protected from security breaches and data losses
- Leverage data from multiple platforms to deliver clear, concise, and data driven insights that lead to meaningful action
- Oversee analytics SDR, tagging implementation and tagging governance to ensure data collection at all relevant points across the digital customer journey.
- Find solutions to automate reporting and minimize manual work.
- Research industry and technologies for best-in-class tools, analyse return on investment, and develop recommendations on how to advance our digital analytics capabilities.
Skills to Perform This Role:
- An exceptional listener and a skilled communicator, both verbal and written
- Ability to communicate complex ideas and processes in a simplified manner.
- Ability to story-tell with data and clearly communicate implications
- Ability to foster cross-functional relationships with internal and external partners.
- A curiosity and desire to continually learn and grow
- Customer-centric (internal + external)
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset with high attention to detail
- Strong commitment to timelines, accuracy and organisation
- Ability to retrieve data from different platforms and summarize to solve business problems.
- Understanding of measuring and analyzing online marketing campaigns including organic and paid search, email, affiliate, display marketing
- Proficient in Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, SocialBakers, Sprinklr, Meltwater
- Experience in SDR and tagging processes including marketing/campaign coding, digital marketing, and site performance metrics
- Experience with Power BI, Tableau or other data visualization tools would be beneficial but not essential
- Advanced skills with Excel and PowerPoint
- +6 years’ experience in Digital Analytics (digital and online marketing)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing or related degree would be beneficial but not essential