Digital Account Director
We are looking for a Digital Account Director (DAD) that has the capability of handling a wide range of assignments, projects and/or clients with a high degree of success and independence.
The AM should demonstrate a high-level of professional knowledge and skills in the digital space. They should be able to manage 1 large account or a few smaller accounts with input and guidance from his/her Group Account Director or Business Unit Director. The DAD must have full understanding of the digital landscape and a demonstrated ability to achieve digital objectives. The role will also include ensuring that client’s expectations are managed through all phases of their campaigns and rolling out the digital marketing strategy, overseeing all channels and ensuring optimal return on investment and delivery of conversions. The DAD will be the client’s day to day contact who is able to obtain their trust and confidence.
This person should have sufficient project management, budgeting, mentoring/people management, and business development skillsets. There is an expectation of taking responsibility for the portfolios they manage by providing excellent client service, offering diligence and aiming for profitable growth. It is the DAD’s duty to build and mentor the AM/SAE working with them to better deliver all expectations on the account, of the client and of Clockwork.
How will you achieve this?
- Full Client Relationship Management: Proposals, Quotes and contract management
- Oversee ongoing client research, updates thereof and regular feedback on trends and opportunities to clients
- Inform and educate the client in respect to the digital marketing opportunities available to drive increased conversions
- Ensure that all departments are delivering in accordance with client expectations.
- You will plan, co-ordinate and control the entire digital production process, ensuring that all services are delivered efficiently and cost effectively.
- You will accurately monitor and record all workflow processes and juggle schedules to ensure the best productivity is achieved, while ensuring absolute client satisfaction at all times.
- You will be accountable for service delivery in accordance with the highest standards, while continuously implementing quality-controls across all aspects of digital production.
Qualifications & Skills to perform these tasks:
- Must have at least 6 years’ polished and professional experience having worked as an account manager within a busy digital agency, where you have managed multiple clients simultaneously.
- Experience in measuring key performance metrics within the digital environment.
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with Web Development projects and Innovation
- Should have a strong understanding of Search Engine Optimisation, Paid Media & Social Media marketing.
- Should be able to work as part of a team and in a high-pressured environment with various deadlines.
- Must be very detailed orientated and should have an excellent customer service delivery track record.
- Must be exceptionally well presented, with an excellent command of the spoken and written English language.