Digital Project Manager
Reporting to: Executive Head of Client Service
Management level: Mid-Senior
The Digital Project Manager is responsible for the smooth and effective running of digital projects with a focus on great delivery.
- Responsible for all requirements and issues on behalf of Client
- Budgetary responsibility (achievement of revenue and adherence to expenditure budgets) for Agency and Client
- Be able to prepare a quotation/costs.
- Timeous monthly and/or bi-monthly charge outs – to interface with production, media and finance departments on charge out procedure.
- Must be able to design, lead and manage complex integrated digital campaigns
- Attendance and steering all relevant internal and external meetings (including 3rd party partners, suppliers and clients), i.e. New briefs, creative briefs, debriefs, reviews, creative pit stops, presentations, key status sessions and liaison with key client staff
- Ensuring that all staff in all departments are updated regularly on all aspects to the business of Clients
- Management of client review meetings and creative presentations
- Management of the portfolio in a way that consistently achieves all the requirements of direct subordinates
- Timeous contact reports and feedback to the business
- Scheduling and tracking of resources and resource time on a specific job/project
- Be able to create a detailed project plan, milestones as well as monitor project progress.
- Must hold a wide scope of understanding of digital marketing, web, mobile and social disciplines
- Understanding of digital measurements across different digital, web and social platforms
- Familiarity with website development/applications development advantageous
- Must be able to guide client on strategic issues and interact with strategists on more extensive strategic requirements.
- Must have experience in digital project management / account management
- Understanding of SEO and Google analytics
- Must be very knowledgeable across all aspects of digital, including a deep knowledge of Digital Media and Reporting.
- Understanding of social media and social content
- Familiarity with social reporting and social listening tools
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Strong sense of financial acumen
- Strong organisational/project management skills