Our expanding agency is seeking to hire a professional Operations Manager to coordinate and oversee our organization’s operational goals.
The specific duties of an Operations Manager will include, but are not limited to; formulating strategy, improving performance, resources and securing compliance. You should be ready to mentor your team members, find ways to increase the quality of client service and implement best practices across all levels.
You will be in charge of providing inspired leadership for the operation of our organization’s line of business, which involves making important policy and strategic decisions, as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures. Help promote a company culture that encourages morale and performance.
Ultimately, we’d be trusting you to help us remain compliant, efficient, and profitable during the course of business.
Reporting to: Operations Director
- Provide inspired leadership for the organisation.
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, forecasting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Examine financial data and use it to improve profitability.
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs.
- Work with senior stakeholders.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives.
- Improve organizational processes, and work to improve quality, productivity, and efficiency.
- Creating and monitoring projects and teams.
- Reviewing workloads and manpower to ensure targets are met.
- Supporting the CEO and executive team’s vision and process values.
- Supporting all functions of the business to work together.
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management, Business Administration, Business Management, or related field.
- Proven work experience in management, operations, administration, traffic, or similar role at an advertising agency
- Knowledge of organisational effectiveness and operations management
- A deep understanding of business and financial management is a bonus.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Understanding of policy, planning, and strategy.
- Ability to develop, implement, and review policies and procedures.
- Ability to oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Understanding of necessary legal and regulatory documents.
- Ability to address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Experience using Chase or Workbook advantageous.