Clockwork is looking for an experienced, dedicated, and enthusiastic Junior Project Manager to join our Xbox team. This is a full-time position based in Johannesburg.
The successful candidate needs outstanding client relations skills, a friendly disposition, and have previous project management experience working on website development or have experience working with a team of developers as well as Designers and Copywriters.
We are looking for a candidate that has a hunger for keeping up with the latest trends, formats and functions and is looking to forge a long-standing relationship with Clockwork and grow as the agency grows.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Senior Project Manager across numerous projects for multiple markets
- Flexibility and speed in producing high quality work.
- Ensuring that projects are run seamlessly.
- Direct and manage projects from beginning to end.
- Set goals and deliverables that support the goal of the client and that of Clockwork.
- Determine which resources are required and the availability of participants who are required for the successful completion of the project.
- Identifying and assessing risks within a project and have contingency plans in place.
- Planning and scheduling project timelines to ensure effective delivery of the projects.
- Constant communication with internal key players of the project and the client.
- Measuring the outcomes of the project and ensuring they meet with set goals.
- Having knowledge and understanding of client’s business and fostering a great relationship with the client.
- Bonus would be if you are a gamer or interested in gaming.
- Experience as a Project Manager or similar title working at an agency.
If you feel like you are the right candidate for the position, please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.comSubmit Your CV