Clockwork is looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer to join its growing Tech team.
You will have had experience developing website on the front end as well as the back end. This will tie into your knowledge of manipulating and querying databases.
If you believe that you are our next Developer send through your CV with a portfolio of your work.
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess good client relationship and communications skills
- Act as a mentor for the developers on the team
- Have proven working experience as a senior technical resource
- Define and coordinate the technical tasks for the development of the front- and back-end code
- Have strong technical skills and often develop the architecturally significant
components of the front- or back-end code
- Communicate technical issues/decisions effectively to PMs and to the technical director.
- Microsoft Azure hosting experience/knowledge is beneficial
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Acting as a point of technical escalation and resolution during the project
- Working closely with quality assurance to create test plans and ensure that issues are properly assigned, fixed and integrated
- Communicating daily regarding project status with appropriate team members
- Providing technical consultancy to department staff and participating in business
development efforts including proposals, development plans and presentations, as directed
- Understanding strategies and concepts as related to a specific project.
- Assuring all projects are completed with the highest level of quality, while maintaining maximised usability and functionality
- Managing multiple projects and deadlines and consistently delivering on target and on time
- Seeing projects through from concept to completion
- Working closely with copywriters, UI/UX designers, visual designers, videographers, creative directors, project management, client service and core development, as well as creative teams to execute on digital and cross-channel projects with excellence.
- Providing technology direction based on concepts
- Staying up to date with technology and latest trends
Technical stack list:
- CMS Platforms: OctoberCMS, CraftCMS, WordPress, Express Engine
- Frameworks: Bootstrap, NodeJS
- Automation: Grunt/Gulp
- Version Control with: Bitbucket or Github
- Databases: MySQL