Traffic and Operations Intern
Clockwork, one of South Africa largest independently owned through-the-line agencies is looking for a self-driven, conscientious and a well-organised intern to join our Operations Team.
An ideal candidate for this opening should have outstanding organisational and time management skills accompanied by excellent communication both verbal and written. The successful candidate should be able to work within a team, maintain company processes and systems, timeously and with little supervision.
Reporting to: Operations Director
Working within a team
- Working closely with all Business Units to ensure effective rollout of company procedures.
- Assists with effective staff resourcing and work scoping.
Planning and Organising
- Assist in production timing plans based on briefs and help to determine deadlines.
- Ensure internal efficiency of the utilisation of resources.
- Schedule and communicate the Operations Director’s availability.
Communication and reporting
- Learn and demonstrate the ability to engage in continuous communication with Account Managers and all Production teams.
- Carry out any Operations reporting assistance when required.
Traffic and Operations
- Help staff members to meet established agency standards on briefs.
- To learn and improve the organisation’s workflow and processes.
- To participate and contribute to Traffic and Operational presentations.
- Produce and communicate an internal resource list with availability to staff members.
- Enable each team member to determine his/her workload.
- Learn and participate in liaising and documenting all freelance work.
- Assist in monitoring incoming briefs and debriefs and assigning them to specific individuals based on the client requirements.
- Training and maintaining of company processes and systems.
- Must be interested in Marketing, Advertising or Communications.
- Highest Grade passed should be Grade 12.
- Possession of a Tertiary qualification will be advantageous.
- Excellent communication.
- Proficient and literate in Excel.
- Attention to detail and highly organized.
- Team player, willing to adapt to a fast-paced environment and champion the Clockwork ethos.
- Planning and execution.
- Flexible and open to changes.
- Practical problem solver.
Your application must involve the following attachments:
- A comprehensive CV/Resume highlighting your achievements and/or experiences.
- Applications must be submitted no later than the 31st of May 2021.