Clockwork is looking for a Traffic Manager to join their Operations team working with tightly knit traffic department servicing the whole agency.
You will be required to peruse and assign briefs to our production team that will help streamline the process using your industry knowhow. You are responsible for scheduling and monitoring deadlines, working closely within your team and with Account Managers to ensure that work is completed timeously and meticulously.
Reporting to: Operations Manager
- Monitoring incoming briefs and debriefs and assigning them to specific individuals based on the client and the abilities of staff.
- Working closely with our production team managing their workload and deadlines.
- Managing leave to effectively forecast capacity issues
- Attending daily standup meetings effectively communicating with Account Managers to determine incoming work and forecasting.
- Keeping close contact with all teams to keep up to date with upcoming deadlines.
- Managing a clear reporting system on all jobs completed.
- Prepare production estimates based on briefs to help Account Managers determine deadlines.
- Overseeing briefs to ensure they meet established agency standard
- Co-ordinating with the Operations Manager outsourcing requirements.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have at least 4 years’ experience in a traffic related role working for an agency
- Experience in project management tools such as Chase or Magnetic
- Experience in through the line campaigns
- Should be able to work as part of a team and in a high-pressured environment with various deadlines.
- Must be very detailed orientated and should have an excellent communication skill