We’re hiring: UX Designer
Interpret conceptual precision.
- UI and UX design expertise, with a focus on UX.
- Ability to solve design challenges with creativity, efficiency, and precision.
- An understanding of the current state of web technology and best practices – especially with regards to responsive design.
- Ability to communicate effectively, work independently, and build strong relationships with cross-functional team partners.
- Self-directed, confident, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience integrating UX design with Agile methodologies.
- Strong visual design skills: knowledgeable on the latest colour, typography, and UX trends.
- Strong interaction design skills: wireframing and prototyping (including quick low-fidelity prototypes).
- Detail oriented, deadline driven, and able to multi-task with solid time management.
- Demonstrated experience with a prototype tool is required (Invision, Adobe XD, Axure etc).
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite or Sketch is also required. Coding is not required. Muse
- experience would be very beneficial.
- Experience with all stages of a design process, including a firm grasp of interaction and usability design.
- Portfolio or website required with application.
- Interpret conceptual creative into wireframes and mock-ups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Conduct user and data research in conjunction with Data Lead.
- Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimised for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Ensure clients’ design and product updates are monitored and communicated back into team.
- Optimise and maximise user experience standards.
- Search for and deliver innovative ideas.
- Contribute to all aspects of design process involving research, experimentation, and revision.
- Elicit constructive feedback and be capable of incorporating it into design solutions.
- Assist with the introduction of Agile UX thinking in to our development and requirements environment.
- Develop a set of UX-oriented style guidelines with which to direct our work.
If you feel like you are the right candidate for the position please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not receive any correspondence within 10 days please consider your application unsuccessful.